Healthy Breakfast Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 cup peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup/honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp nuts and seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 handful dried fruit
You can easily make these delicious Healthy Breakfast Cookies by doing these steps.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a baking tray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (adding oats slowly until all has been combined)
Scoop cookie dough, at roughly one tbsp per cookie onto baking tray and flatten to desired thickness.
(When dealing with peanut butter, coating a spoon in water usually makes it less sticky to deal with).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Cool on wire rack.